Caring for your elderly, physically frail and disabled loved ones can be a full-time job. ArchCare can help. The ArchCare Social Day Program gives caregivers a much-needed break allowing you to go to work, run errands, or just relax while knowing your loved one is well cared for and safe.
- Supervision and monitoring
- Healthy meals and nutrition
- Door-to-door transportation
- Personal care, such as help with mobility, eating and toileting
- Recreational activities such as:
- Arts and crafts
- Musical entertainment and sing-a-longs
- Mental stimulation games such as Bingo
- Yoga, stretching and other gentle exercises
- Discussion groups (books, films, current events)
- Holiday and birthday celebrations
- Outside trips to community events
- Educational programs and lectures
Insurance: Managed Long Term Care (MLTC)
Private pay accepted.