Keeping our community safe, together.
Our team is here to answer any questions that you may have. Call our dedicated COVID-19 hotline: 877-239-1998. Available 24/7 or email email@example.com.
Call us today to schedule a tour: 1-212-360-3980
ArchCare at Terence Cardinal Cooke Health Care Center (TCC) has delivered exceptional long- and short-term care and other vital health services to people with diverse health and social needs since 1978. The distinctive Italianate building overlooking the upper end of New York’s Central Park is home to:
- A skilled nursing center for people who require 24-hour care in a traditional nursing home setting
- A premiere sub-acute rehabilitation program that eases the transition from hospital to home for people recovering from a major illness or surgery
- A specialty hospital for children and young adults with profound developmental disabilities and other extraordinary medical needs
- A nationally acclaimed, 48-bed dedicated care unit for people with Huntington’s disease, ALS and other neurodegenerative disorders
- Specialized care for people with HIV/AIDS, end-stage renal disease and Alzheimer’s disease
ArchCare at Terence Cardinal Cooke Health Care Center
1249 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10029