Schedule a Skype Session
We are here to continue to support our ArchCare community. If you would like to schedule a Skype session with your loved one, email email@example.com. Click here for instructions on how to setup a Skype account.
Updates on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The situation is evolving rapidly. Please see the links below for the most up-to-date information.
- CDC Main Website: Latest updates on the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Frequently Asked Questions and Answers via the CDC
- World Health Organization (WHO) Situation Reports
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on Novel Coronavirus
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Interim Guidance for Healthcare Workers
- New York City Department of Health
- New York State Department of Health
- European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control COVID-19 cases geographical distribution
Resources for our providers:
- Diagnostic coding guidance
- Procedure coding guidance
- Provider guidance
- Governor Cuomo has issued a directive regarding access and cost sharing for COVID-19 testing and treatment
- The Department of Financial Services has issued a circular letter on COVID-19 for health insurers
- The Department of Health provides public health information and guidance
- Novel Coronavirus Hotline from the Department of Health at 1-888-364-3065
What you need to know about handwashing. Stop germs, wash your hands for a minimum of 20 seconds.