ArchCare’s singular mission is one of its greatest strengths: to provide holistic care to the frail elderly and others with chronic illnesses and disabilities who are unable to fully care for themselves. Guided by the values of justice, inclusiveness, respect, integrity, benevolence, humility and spirituality, ArchCare serves over 8,000 individuals per day through its nursing homes and community-based services.
The Catholic Health Care Foundation is the charitable fundraising arm of ArchCare, the Continuing Care Community of the Archdiocese of New York. The Foundation’s mission is to cultivate and inspire benefactors who share ArchCare’s commitment to caring for New York’s frail elderly, people with disabilities and others who need extra help to stay healthy and live safely.
Contributions to the Foundation are tax deductible and support a wide range of programs and activities focused on enriching the lives of these vulnerable individuals, improving their access to quality care and helping them to live as independently as possible.
These are just a few of the ways your support will change lives:
- Expansion of programs and services for the frail and vulnerable
- Community health education and outreach
- Enhanced pastoral care programs for people of all faiths
- Subsidizing rent and other expenses to enable seniors and people with disabilities to return to the community
- Care for retired Catholic religious
- Collaboration with other entities to ensure a continuing Catholic presence in long-term care
- Capital improvement projects at ArchCare facilities
Make a Donation Online:
Make a Donation by Check:
You can support ArchCare’s mission by mailing your check payable to the Catholic Health Care Foundation to:
Catholic Health Care Foundation
205 Lexington Avenue, 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10016
To learn more about opportunities to support the Catholic Health Care Foundation as a donor or volunteer, contact Corporate Communications Manager, Francesca Tempesta at 1‑646‑633‑4744 or firstname.lastname@example.org.