At Home Short-Term Care and Therapy Services
Your Health at Home is Our Priority
For information and referrals, call: 1-888-355-0793 for services located in the Hudson Valley & New York City.
We are available 24/7. There is always a Registered Nurse on-call to speak to you, your patient or a family member.
We accept Medicare, Medicaid and commercial insurance.
Who We Are
ArchCare at Home is a certified nonprofit home health agency that delivers the highest quality care to patients of all faiths in the comfort of their own homes. Our service area includes the five boroughs of New York City and the Hudson Valley.
Certified Home Health Agency: In-home short-term skilled care when you are recovering from illness or surgery.
- Nursing services
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Social work services
Licensed Home Care Services
- Home health aides
- Personal care aides
- Live-in aides
- Nursing (Private pay)
- Skin, wound and ostomy care
- Palliative care
- Pastoral care counseling
- Falls prevention
- Care transitions
Child and Family Services
- Maternal/Child services
- Pediatric services
- Care coordination
In Our Communities
Comprehensive care management for individuals on Medicaid with chronic illnesses. ArchCare at Home also provides a range of community-based charitable programs for low-income residents, seniors, people living with HIV/AIDS, and at-risk families in the Bronx.
- HIV/AIDS Services
- HIV and hepatitis C counseling and rapid testing
- Coordinate medical and supportive services for people with HIV/AIDS and their families
- Social services for families in crisis Walk-in Center for Health and Wellness
- Family Life
- Case management and workshops to help keep families together in their homes safely