ArchCare and its employees are responsible for performing ethically and in compliance with the law.
If you have reason to believe that someone on ArchCare’s behalf has committed an act of fraud, waste or abuse or if you have some other compliance concern, you should contact:
- The compliance officer at your site;
- Sarah D. Strum, ArchCare’s Senior Vice President of Compliance, at 1‑646‑633‑4401; or
- Our Compliance and Corporate Ethics hotline, at 1‑800‑443‑0463.
- You may also make a secure report online via the following link: www.archcare.ethicspoint.com
If you suspect that an ArchCare employee is engaged in improper governmental activities, you should know that ArchCare has policies that can show you how to “blow the whistle” and can protect you from retaliation if the need arises. ArchCare strictly prohibits retaliation, discrimination, harassment or any other adverse action against an employee who reports or participates in the investigation, audit, remedial action or self-evaluation of a potential ethical or legal violation in good faith.
This website provides important information for employees, contractors, residents and patients about compliance.
- Corporate Compliance Poster
- ArchCare Compliance and Privacy Officers
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Code of Conduct
Nondiscrimination & Accessibility