ArchCare and its employees are responsible for performing ethically and in compliance with the law.
If you have reason to believe that someone on ArchCare’s behalf has committed an act of fraud, waste or abuse or if you have some other compliance concern, you should contact:
- The compliance officer at your site;
- Sarah D. Strum, ArchCare’s Senior Vice President of Compliance, at 1‑646‑633‑4401;
- Our Compliance and Corporate Ethics hotline, at 1‑800‑443‑0463;
- You may also make a secure report online via the following link: www.archcare.ethicspoint.com
If you suspect that an ArchCare employee is engaged in improper governmental activities, you should know that ArchCare has policies that can show you how to “blow the whistle” and can protect you from retaliation if the need arises. ArchCare strictly prohibits retaliation, discrimination, harassment or any other adverse action against an employee who reports or participates in the investigation, audit, remedial action or self-evaluation of a potential ethical or legal violation in good faith.
This website provides important information for employees, contractors, residents and patients about compliance.
- Corporate Compliance Poster
- ArchCare Compliance and Privacy Officers
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Code of Conduct
Nondiscrimination & Accessibility
- Nondiscrimination and Accessibility Requirements: 1557 Notice
- Cyracom Interpreters Available
- Non-Discrimination in the Provision of Transportation Services
- ArchCare operates its programs and services without regard to race, color, or national origin, in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. To obtain additional information about your rights under Title VI, contact Wendy Brizer-Maciol at 646-289-7725. If you believe you have been discriminated against on the basis of race, color, or national origin by ArchCare, you may file a Title VI complaint by completing, signing, and submitting the agency’s Title VI Complaint Form.
- How to file a Title VI complaint with ArchCare Senior Life: 1. To obtain a Complaint Form from ArchCare Senior Life, contact Wendy Brizer Maciol at 646-289-7715 at ArchCare Senior Life at 1432 5th Avenue, New York, New York 0032. 2. In addition to the complaint process at ArchCare Senior Life, complaints may be filed directly with the Federal Transit Administration, Office of Civil Rights, Region VII, 901 Locust Street, Suite 404, Kansas City, MO 64106 3. Complaints must be filed within 180 days following the date of the alleged discriminatory occurrence and should contain as much detailed information about the alleged discrimination as possible. 4. The form must be signed and dated, and include your contact information. If information is needed in another language, contact Wendy Brizer-Maciol at 646-289-7715.
Section 1557 of the Affordable Care Act
ArchCare complies with all Federal, State, and Local laws, including the Fair Housing Act regarding providing for services to the deaf and hard of hearing. ArchCare complies with Section 1557 of the Affordable Care Act, which “prohibits discrimination based upon race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability including but not limited to the deaf and hard of hearing in certain health care programs and activities.