Senior Life (PACE)
ArchCare Senior Life (PACE) delivers all the services needed to keep you healthy, safe and comfortable in the place you call home.
Covered benefits include:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and specialist care
- Personalized preventive care and attention to chronic conditions
- Adult day program, including therapeutic recreation
- Physical, occupational and other therapies
- Home health aide services
- Social services
- Meals and nutritional counseling
- Transportation services
- Diagnostic and laboratory tests
- Prescription and over-the-counter medications and medical supplies and equipment
- Emergency room
- Hospital stay
- Nursing home care
- On call physicians and nurses, 24/7 for urgent health concerns
This page was last updated on Tue, 01/29/2019 – 16:11
Participants may be fully and personally liable for the costs of unauthorized or out-of-PACE program agreement services.
The information contained on this ArchCare website is provided as a community service. It is provided as an educational resource and should not take the place of the advice and recommendations of your personal physician. If you have or suspect you have a health problem, please visit a healthcare professional.
Discrimination is Against the Law
ArchCare complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. ArchCare does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
ATENCIÓN: si habla español, tiene a su disposición servicios gratuitos de asistencia lingüística. Llame al 1 866-263-9083 (TTY: 711).
注意：如果您使用繁體中文，您可以免費獲得語言援助服務。請致電1 866-263-9083 (TTY: 711)