ArchCare Senior Life is a community-based healthcare program for people 55 years of age and older who require nursing-home-level care, but prefer to receive it at home.
We coordinate your patient's medical needs 24/7.
- At home Physical Therapy program
- Home Health Aides
- Prescriptions delivered to participant’s home
- At home visits by Occupational Therapist
- At home recreation visits
- Wound care
- Nutritional counseling
- Palliative care
- Eye care, dental care, foot care and hearing aids
- Day Health Center with health clinic, meals, recreation, social activities & more
Community Based PCP
Patients can keep their PCP and enroll in our PACE Program.
An Informational Flyer: Click here to download.
Benefits to Your Office
- Patient stays at home | 24/7 coordinated care
- Dedicated Nurse Practitioner
- Less work for your office | Reduction of administrative burden
To learn more, download our brochure.
Referral Form: Click here to download.
To Send a Referral: e-Fax at 646-304-7131 or securely email ARCHCAREPACEREFERRALS@archcare.org
Fall Intake Form: Click here to download.
Incident Intake Form: Click here to download.
For more information, contact Cheryl Sanchez, Director of Growth Partnership: email@example.com, 646-901-3884