ArchCare Expands Network of Care with Montefiore Health System
“ PACE will do everything for me, when it comes to doctors, transportation...and therapy, which has been very helpful to me and my mother.” — Maria, participant daughter
ArchCare Senior Life is a community-based healthcare program for people 55 years of age and older who require nursing-home-level care, but prefer to receive it at home.
THINK YOU NEED A NURSING HOME? THINK AGAIN. THINK PACE.
We coordinate all your medical needs 24/7.
- At home Physical Therapy program
- Home Health Aides
- Prescriptions delivered to participant’s home
- At home visits by Occupational Therapist
- At home recreation visits
- Wound care
- Nutritional counseling
- Palliative care
- Eye care, dental care, foot care and hearing aids
- Day Health Center with health clinic, meals, recreation, social activities & more
Benefits to Your Office
- Patient stays at home | 24/7 coordinated care
- Dedicated Nurse Practitioner
- Less work for your office | Reduction of administrative burden
Community Based PCP
Patients can keep their PCP and enroll in our PACE Program
Referral Form: Click here to download.
ArchCare and Montefiore Patient Brochure (English): Click here to download.
ArchCare and Montefiore Patient Brochure (Spanish): Click here to download.
A Letter to Montefiore PCPs: Click here to download.
An Informational Flyer: Click here to download.
To Send a Referral: e-Fax at 646-304-7131 or securely email ARCHCAREPACEREFERRALS@archcare.org
Fall Intake Form: Click here to download.
Incident Intake Form: Click here to download.
For more information, contact Cheryl Sanchez, Director of Growth Partnership: firstname.lastname@example.org, 646-901-3884