Mary Manning Walsh Nursing Home and Short Term Rehab
Nursing Home Policy based on NYS Department of Health Visitation Guidelines
- ArchCare at Mary Manning Walsh Home: New York, NY
- Policy for Private Duty Champions
- Handbook for Private Duty Companions
- Visitation Fact Sheet
- A Message from Michael Monahan: May 19, 2022
- Positive Resident Staff Letter May, 23 2022
Call us today to schedule a tour: 1-212-628-2800
*Based on CMS’s Five-Star Quality Rating, 2021. Star Ratings are calculated each year and may change from one year to the next.
*Based on CMS’s Five-Star Quality Rating, 2020. Star Ratings are calculated each year and may change from one year to the next.
Quality Care in a Gracious Setting
ArchCare at Mary Manning Walsh Home has been the community of choice for families seeking intensive short-term rehabilitation and exceptional long-term care on Manhattan’s Upper East Side for more than six decades. Guided by the Carmelite Sisters for the Aged and Infirm, a religious order long recognized for its pacesetting approach to eldercare, Mary Manning Walsh Home cares for people of all faiths in an atmosphere of grace and elegance rarely found in traditional nursing facilities.
Our modern and renovated facility offers:
- Short-term rehabilitation and sub-acute medical care that speeds recovery and eases the transition from hospital to home following a major illness or surgery
- Residential skilled nursing care for those requiring 24-hour care in a traditional nursing home setting
- The Dawn Greene Hospice, a dedicated, 10-bed hospice unit operated in conjunction with ArchCare at Calvary Hospital
Mary Manning Walsh Home’s welcoming public spaces, including a seventh-floor outdoor terrace, provide ample opportunities for residents to socialize, relax or entertain guests. And with the help of an active Family and Resident Circle and many volunteers, residents are assured of a wealth of programs and activities to fill their days and enrich their lives.
ArchCare at Mary Manning Walsh Home
1339 York Avenue, at 72nd Street
New York, NY 10021
Admissions: 1‑212‑628‑2800 ext. 2243