*Based on CMS’s Five-Star Quality Rating, 2016. Star Ratings are calculated each year and may change from one year to the next.
Caring for people with Huntington’s disease, ALS and other neurodegenerative disorders and supporting the people who care about them takes much more than experience and compassion.
It takes teamwork. A 38-bed Center for Neurodegenerative Care at ArchCare at Ferncliff brings the pioneering expertise of ArchCare’s renowned Huntington’s disease center in Manhattan right to the Hudson Valley. Our goal: to enable people with neurodegenerative disorders live more comfortable and fulfilling lives, closer to the ones they love.
The dedicated unit offers:
- Specialized medical and psychiatric care
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Social work services
- Clinical nutritional support
- Architectural features and furniture designed with safety in mind
- Custom-tailored recreational opportunities
- A wealth of support programs for individuals and families
- Art and music therapy
ArchCare at Ferncliff Nursing Home and Rehabilitation Center
21 Ferncliff Drive
Rhinebeck, NY 12572