Call us today to schedule a tour: 1‑845‑516‑1652
Caring for people with Huntington’s disease, ALS and other neurodegenerative disorders and supporting the people who care about them takes much more than experience and compassion.
It takes teamwork. A 38-bed Center for Neurodegenerative Care at ArchCare at Ferncliff brings the pioneering expertise of ArchCare’s renowned Huntington’s disease center in Manhattan right to the Hudson Valley. Our goal: to enable people with neurodegenerative disorders live more comfortable and fulfilling lives, closer to the ones they love.
The dedicated unit offers:
- Specialized medical and psychiatric care
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Social work services
- Clinical nutritional support
- Architectural features and furniture designed with safety in mind
- Custom-tailored recreational opportunities
- A wealth of support programs for individuals and families
- Art and music therapy
ArchCare at Ferncliff Nursing Home and Rehabilitation Center
21 Ferncliff Drive
Rhinebeck, NY 12572