*Based on CMS’s Five-Star Quality Rating, 2016. Star Ratings are calculated each year and may change from one year to the next.
Mary Manning Walsh offers a complete array of services to support you or your loved one, including:
- Short-term, post-hospital rehabilitation
- Sub-acute medical care provided by physicians and nurse practitioners
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Primary and specialist physician care, including dental, eye and podiatric care
- 24-hour skilled nursing care with personalized care plans
- Pain management, palliative care and specialized wound prevention and healing program
Residents covered by Medicare can also receive an additional level of personalized care coordination, ongoing preventive care and other valuable benefits by enrolling in ArchCare Advantage, a Medicare Advantage HMO Special Needs Plan designed especially for those who need nursing home level of care, either at Mary Manning Walsh or in their home/community.
ArchCare at Mary Manning Walsh Home
1339 York Avenue, at 72nd Street
New York, NY 10021
Admissions: 1‑212‑628‑2800 ext. 243